Tropic Sun Towers is divided into two buildings with seven floors. Each of the floors consists of two two-bedroom units and four one-bedroom units. All condos above the first floor have private balconies.
One Bedroom Condos
The master bedroom features a queen-size bed and the living area includes a queen sleeper sofa allowing for accommodations for up to four guests.
Two Bedroom Condos
The master bedroom features a queen-size bed and a private bathroom. The guest bedroom has a queen bed and the living area has a queen sleeper sofa allowing for accommodations for up to six people. There is a second bathroom for the common area and guest bedroom.
- Dining area
- DVD players
- Wireless internet
- Flat panel televisions
- Fully-furnished kitchens
- Private balconies (except first floor)
We do have the following:
- A wheel chair lift from the top deck to the pool area
- Chair lift can be moved to Hot Tub
- Railings in all tub/showers of the units
- All Common Area doors, Unit Entry doors and Unit Bedroom doors are large enough to accommodate wheelchairs. Unit Bathroom doors can be modified to accommodate upon request.
- Common Area restroom entry doors can accommodate wheelchairs. Stalls, Saunas, and Shower Stalls in Common Areas are not wide enough for wheelchair access.
We also have the following items that can be requested:
- 2 Fire alarms, 2 telephone devices, 2 television closed caption devices for the hearing impaired
- Portable tub rails, raised toilet seat and shower chair